Can a corn really grow from your feet up to your leg? How was that even possible? And what would someone want with a leg that had something growing up it. $10,000?! No...
I feel like Eva struggled a lot with her children too. She is an extremely strong black woman cause she made ends meet to make sure her children had what they needed or sometimes she just did what she could. I love her hustle and even though their father didnt stick around, she still did what she had to for her children. I give her the utmost respect. That's what happens to some women. They listen to what the men they "love" say and end up hurt, miserable, and mistreated. I pray that's never going to be me. That's NOT gonna be me. And I wonder was it really rocks coming out of Plum's butt as a baby or was it crap? I'm confused. Was he constipated and thats it? If that was the case, she could've just stuck her hand up his butt from the start and pulled it all out. I wouldve been pissed the fuck off had the father of my children came to visit me with his new girlfriend and not even once ask about his kids. Thats a no-no. And whats up with everybody's mother being a hoe? I didnt understand why Eva burned her son Plum alive. That was really disheartening and I dont think I couldve done it. My own child.
No comments:
Post a Comment