1941 - Technology
I really like the Animoto videos that we are able to incorporate into our blogs. I'm not a huge fan of the Popplet thing though...its okay I guess its just not much fun interacting with it and doing different things. I've worked with a site like Animoto before in high school and because I went to a technology school we were exposed to a lot of websites that allowed us to embed videos that we created from scratch into our own websites that we had to create for a grade. I said all that to say that this assignment was not difficult for me and it felt very natural for me to do the assignment. Honestly, the world is moving towards the field of technology so for us to be using technology with our blogs, I feel like its a great opportunity and very preparational.
No comments:
Post a Comment