Friday, July 19, 2013

Argumentative Essay (2)

In my argumentative essay, I'm going to state my claim and stance on the absence of fathers in the lives of their children. I wrote all of my ideas out in the last post about my experience with my father being absent from my life for half of it. I really don't know what to say. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people that may read my paper will be able to relate to what I have to say so it wont be a challenge to persuade the reader to agree with me. Its sad to say that so many people know the feeling of not having a father around. Everyone needs a father in their life. I plan on keeping the rebuttals of the readers in mind and making sure I hit those thoughts right on the head and answer them. Out of the Logos, Ethos, and Pathos, I plan on using Ethos and maybe a little bit of Pathos. Usually I would go with the Logos side because that's my personality, but I'm trying to go outside the box here and try something different. What I believe, may not be the same things that other people believe and so I think I should try a different approach. Issues of Evaluation sounds more like my paper also. I have my brainstorm done and out of the way so I have a couple of ideas and main points that I can contribute to my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment