Sula's return into the Bottom is not actually bad. Yes, everything she does is negative and has a negative consequence but its now making the people in the Bottom do their part within their families. They're protecting one another and taking care of their children. The husbands are being cherished more which is what the husbands wanted and needed from their wives in the first place. I feel like had the women been doing that from the beginning, Sula wouldn't have been able to take them away from the wives. The town people are thinking that she and Shadrack are the devil now. I think its crazy. I mean yeah, people do have some evil ways and they do very mean things but they're definitely NOT the devil. The devil would've killed everyone in Medallion had he been there with them. Sula needs a psychologist though. I think something is wrong with her mentally. Its just the way she reacts to situations in her life. Its not normal. No one in their right mind would just be sitting on the bed looking after you've just been caught by your childhood friend sleeping with their husband. Sula just doesn't give a damn about anything and it pisses me off a little bit because its like, what are you doing all this for? what's her purpose of doing all this crazy ass shit? I really don't get it. If Sula was doing all of this for a reason, some greater good, then I probably would be able to understand but I just don't understand it. I don't blame Nel for going along with everyone else's opinion of Sula because of what Sula has done to her but I thought Nel was going to be the bigger person and be more mature about the situation and just not talk to Sula anymore and leave it alone. Me, personally, there would be no need for me to congregate with the whole town about Sula. I would just let fate deal with her. What goes around, comes around and karma is going to be a
fat bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment